Nipomo Swapmeet & Fleamarket:
On California’s Central Coast
Turn Clutter into Cash!
Swapmeet & Fleamarket
Swapmeet gates open at 6:00 am.
Selling Spaces are about 12′ x 17′ plus vehicle parking space. The rent is $25.00 on Sunday. No reservations are required.
Storage buildings are about 14′ x 20′ and are $200.00 per month to $235.00 per month, depending on location.
All vendors must have applicable permits and licenses. Vendors selling used merchandise may sell two times in a twelve-month period. Vendors selling new merchandise and vendors selling used merchandise more than two times in a twelve-month period must have a valid Sellers Permit from the State Board of Equalization and a Business License from San Luis Obispo County.
All persons wanting to sell any type of food product must get prior approval from our office before obtaining permits from the county.
- Speed Limit 5 Miles Per Hour
- Caution Children Present
- $50.00 Fine for Leaving Trash on Lot
- Electrical Available at $5.00 per Day – Limited Spaces Available
- Fire Retardant Tents Required
- If you need to leave before gates reopen, call the office for an escort